Sunday, February 05, 2006

 

e-hustings

Simon Hughes shows he a leader with a grip on the 21st century by launching a e-hustings on his website. Talking of his reasons for doing so Simon said:

I will attend as many hustings events over as much of the country as I can in the course of the next few weeks. But hustings events are not convenient for everyone, and some parts of the country will not be in reach of a hustings at all.

In a democratic leadership election every member should have the opportunity to put a direct question to their candidate of choice. That is why I am launching this week-long 'e-hustings' – your chance as a member to put a direct question to me, with my answer published on this Website for everyone to read.

The e-hustings will be chaired by Paul Homes MP - I will answer as many questions as I can, but depending on the number that are received, I may not be able to answer every question.


So go along and fill in the relvant boxes and have your question aired.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?